· This edition of the Short-Term Energy Outlook is the first to include forecasts for 2019.
· Benchmark North Sea Brent crude oil spot prices averaged $64 per barrel (b) in December, an almost $2/b increase from the November average and the highest monthly average since November 2014.
· Brent crude oil prices averaged $54/b in 2017 and are forecast to average $60/b in 2018 and $61/b in 2019. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil spot prices are forecast to average $4/b less than Brent prices in both 2018 and 2019. EIA’s forecast for the average WTI price for December 2018 of $58/b should be considered in the context of NYMEX contract values for December 2018 delivery. NYMEX contract values traded during the five-day period ending January 4 suggest that a range of $40/b to $85/b encompasses the market expectation for WTI prices in December 2018 at the 95% confidence level.
· U.S. regular gasoline retail prices averaged $2.48 per gallon (gal) in December, down almost 9 cents/gal from the average in November but 22 cents/gal higher than at the same time last year. U.S. regular gasoline retail prices averaged $2.42/gal in 2017 and are forecast to average $2.57/gal in 2018 and $2.58/gal in 2019.
· U.S. crude oil production averaged an estimated 9.3 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2017 and is estimated to have averaged 9.9 million b/d in December. U.S. crude oil production is forecast to average 10.3 million b/d in 2018, which would mark the highest annual average production in U.S. history, surpassing the previous record of 9.6 million b/d set in 1970. EIA forecasts production to increase to an average of 10.8 million b/d in 2019 and to surpass 11 million b/d in November 2019.
· Dry natural gas production is forecast to average 80.4 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) in 2018, a 6.9 Bcf/d increase from the 2017 level, which would be the highest year-over-year increase on record. Forecast dry natural gas production increases by an average of 2.6 Bcf/d in 2019.
· Henry Hub natural gas spot prices are forecast to average $2.88 per million British thermal units (MMBtu) in 2018 and $2.92/MMBtu in 2019, compared with the 2017 average of $2.99/MMBtu. EIA’s forecast for the average Henry Hub price for December 2018 of $3.04/MMBtu should be considered in the context of NYMEX contract values for December 2018 delivery. NYMEX contract values traded during the five-day period ending January 4 suggest that a range of $1.83/MMBtu to $4.89/MMBtu encompasses the market expectation for Henry Hub prices in December 2018 at the 95% confidence level.
· Coal production increased by 45 million short tons (MMst) (6%) in 2017 in response to high demand for U.S. coal exports. Coal production is forecast to decline by 14 MMst (2%) in 2018 and by 18 MMst (2%) in 2019, as export demand is expected to slow and natural gas prices are expected to stay below $3/MMBtu during much of the forecast period, which contributes to less coal use for electricity generation.
· EIA expects the share of U.S. total utility-scale electricity generation from natural gas to rise from 32% in 2017 to 33% in 2018 and to 34% in 2019, as a result of low natural gas prices. Coal's forecast generation share falls from 30% in 2017 to slightly lower than 30% in 2018 and 28% in 2019. The nuclear share of generation was 20% in 2017 and is forecast to average 20% in 2018 and 19% in 2019. Nonhydropower renewables provided almost 10% of electricity generation in 2017, and its 2018 share is expected be similar before increasing to almost 11% in 2019. The generation share of hydropower was more than 7% in 2017 and is forecast to be slightly lower than 7% in both 2018 and 2019.
· After declining by 1.0% in 2017, energy-related carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions are forecast to increase by 1.7% in 2018 and by 0.2% in 2019. Energy-related CO2 emissions are sensitive to changes in weather, economic growth, and energy prices.
Something interesting to share?
Join NrgEdge and create your own NrgBuzz today
Funko Action Figuresare a popular collectible toy that is now being incorporated into the workplace to motivate employees. The action figures have been used as an alternative to the traditional desk calendar or as a prize for top performers. With this type of incentive, employers can expect their employees to feel more motivated and productive.
Many employers have found that Funko Action Figures are a great way to motivate their employees and provide incentives for high performance at work. Funko Action Figures are a popular collectible toy that is now incorporated into the workplace. These small collectibles are given to employees to motivate them. Funko figures were once only available at comic book stores, but now they are being used in offices for this purpose.
The company is called Zappos and they first introduced this idea back in 2009. They gave these figurines to their employees as a way of motivating and rewarding them for their hard work and dedication. Although it’s not very clear why the action figures themselves motivate people, we can see that it has been working well for Zappos as they have continued to use it since 2009. These soft-bodied vinyl figures, often called "Pop!" Figures were originally conceived by Mike Becker and founded by Alan Becker.
The Funko Pop! Action Figure is a line of collectible toys produced by the company Funko LLC. They are typically stylized vinyl figures depicting characters from various media and entertainment. First introduced to the public in 2005, the company was originally founded as a bobblehead company in 1998 and became popular through distribution at chain retailers such as Walmart and Target. The first wave of Funko Pops was based on Disney properties like Mickey Mouse as well as other popular culture icons such as Conan O’Brien and Catwoman.
Funko Action Figures are collectible figurines that often depict pop culture characters. They are often used in the office to motivate employees and provide a sense of community. Funko has established itself as a major player in the toy industry with its trademarked Pop! vinyl figures. This company is taking on new ventures like collecting by introducing Funko Action Figures, for example, Boba Fett from the Star Wars movies. This type of product is sometimes called a 'blind box' because you don't know which figure you're getting until you open it. The Boston-based company, BuzzFeed, has introduced this type of toy into their office to help with team building and morale. The employees at this company seem to have a lot of fun with them.
Asset Works FleetFocus fleet management software is a powerful solution designed to help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control costs and streamline operations. By tracking vehicle location and maintenance history, fleet managers can extend the useful life of their fleet and prevent costly downtime. With preventive maintenance scheduling, work order and labor tracking, and parts and inventory tracking, FleetFocus helps fleet managers maximize efficiency while minimizing expenses. As a result, Asset Works fleet management solutions deliver industry-leading value for fleet managers around the world.
Support: [email protected]
It is important to know where to gun parts from. There are many places you can buy them from, but it is important to choose the right place so that you get the best quality and service. There are many places where you can buy gun parts from. You can buy them from gun stores, online retailers, and even at a flea market.
One of the best places to buy gun parts from is Always Armed.They have a wide range of products available, they offer great customer service, and they have convenient shipping options.
Buying gun parts can be a difficult task. There are many different types of firearms and there is a huge variety of gun parts. The right place to buy gun parts depends on what you are looking for and what kind of firearm you have.
If you are looking for a specific part, then your best bet is to search online. You can find the part that you need at an affordable price and it will be delivered right to your door. If you want to save time, then this is the best option for you. If not, then your local gun store might be the best option for you because they have many different types of firearms as well as all kinds of other equipment that might come in handy for hunting or shooting sports.
When it comes to buying gun parts, you need to be very careful. There are a lot of scams out there and some companies just want to take your money and never send you the goods.