The Conhagen Company was formed in New York City in 1942, as an Ingersoll Rand and Worthington pump, compressor and turbine parts distributor to the Maritime Industry; they also represented the United States Metallic Packing Co. of Philadelphia, Pa.. In 1947 they acquired a repair shop on Staten Island in New York, and in 1951 bought out the United States Metallic Packing Co. of Philadelphia and moved it to Staten Island to start the first rotating equipment repair shop. The shop was open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to service vessels needs, including pumps, turbines, air compressors, gear boxes, valves etc. as they were only in port for short periods of time. -Success brought expansion and Conhagen opened additional facilities around the USA. However as Maritime construction went over seas in the late 1960ﾒs and early 1970ﾒs they diversified to other industries. Conhagen currently provides world wide services to: Power plants, Refineries, Chemical plants, Sugar mills, Agriculture facilities and Water and Sewer plants.
Sector: Oil & Energy
Year Established: 1942