• Companies
  • Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co (ARGAS)

Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co (ARGAS)

3 Followers
Overview

About:

Company was created in 1966 as a limited liability partnership betweens Industrialization and Energy Services Company (TAQA 51% shareholding) and Compagnie Generale Geophysics (now CGGVeritas) All which owns the Remaining 49%.Based in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, ARGAS is the first majorité Saudi capital company of icts kind in the Middle East That specializes in. supplier providing land, shallow water and marine seismic data acquisition, processing services as well as other geophysical R & D and surveying services for petroleum, mining and ground water resources.For Saudi Aramco, ARGAS customer's hand, two broad 3D land seismic crews ares currently operational as well as two-Ocean-Bottom Cable (OBC) crews in the Arabian Gulf. In late 2009, ARGAS successfully completed a shallow marine 3D seismic survey over the Safaniyah Field and has extensive marine survey in participation with CGGVeritas in the Arabian Gulf.Developing human capital in ARGAS plays an significant role in Establishing the Company's excellence. ARGAS takes pride in Developing qualified Saudi professionals through intensive field-based training programs in Both Saudi Arabia and abroad.

Sector: Oil & Energy

Website: http://www.taqa.com.sa/

Year Established: 1966