Sino Gas & Energy (China)

No Followers
Overview

About:

Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited (“Sino Gas” ASX: SEH) is an Australian energy company focused on developing Chinese gas assets. Sino Gas holds a 49% interest in Sino Gas & Energy Limited (“SGE”), with the remaining 51% to be held by China New Energy Mining Ltd following a proposed sale by MIE Holdings. SGE is the operator of the Linxing and Sanjiaobei Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) in the Ordos Basin, Shanxi province.First gas production commenced in 2015 and is planned to ramp up to 25MMscf/day during 2016. SGE and its JV partners are finalising the Overall Development Plan for the Ordos Basin project, with planned ramp up to >350MMscf/day by 2020.

Sector: Oil & Energy

Website: http://www.sinogasenergy.com

Year Established: 2005