WestSide Corporation Limited

1 Followers
image
Overview

About:

WestSide Corporation Limited is a Brisbane based gasproducer with gas production, significantreserves and exploration interests in Queensland. WestSide operates the Meridian gas fields160km west of Gladstone in Queensland's Bowen Basin in joint venture with Mitsui E&P Australia. The Company holds a 51 per cent interest with Mitsui E&P Australia holding the remaining 49 per cent. The Meridian joint venture executed a binding 20-year gas sales agreement in March 2014 with the GLNG project at Gladstone for the sale of up to 65 Terajoules a day at market prices based on an oil-linked formula - underpinning a staged field expansion to increase production. From 2015, Meridian will be connected to both the domestic market through it's existing connection to the Queensland Gas Pipeline and a new connection directly to the GLNG pipeline taking gas to Gladstone. WestSide also holds 25.5 percent joint venture interests with QGCand Mitsui E&P Australiain other projects with exploration and appraisal programs currently underway at the Paranui, Tilbrook and Mount Saint Martin pilots in Queensland's Bowen Basin.

Sector: Oil & Energy

Website: http://www.westsidecorporation.com/

Year Established: 2005