Confidential Company InformationJob is closed
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Responsible for management of 3-4 tankers (including but not limited to):
o monitoring ships’ performance, documentation and records;
o implementing and enforcing planned maintenance system;
o coordinating maintenance and repair works;
o preparing and managing dry-dockings;
o conduct routine / ad hoc inspections/audits to ensure compliance with regulations, class requirements and company policies; and
o management of budget and costs.
· Assist Technical Manager in implementing policies and procedures for the fleet.
· Member of company’s emergency response and ship support team.
· Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
At least COC (Marine Engineer) Class 2 or 3 with seagoing tanker experience preferred, or not less than 2 year of shore experience as [assistant] technical superintendent for tankers.
· Knowledge of maritime regulations and guidelines.
· Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English.
· Must be a team player.