Greenlee Textron IncApply Job
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Responsible for completing accounting activities related to accounts receivable. Responsibilities include completing large volumes of accounting activities related to accounts receivable in a timely manner, following Standard Accounting Policies & Procedures and ensuring that Shared Services Customers are responded to in an accurate manner.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the all receipts have been created by the system
• Apply payments to client accounts or GL accounts after proper research
• Research and clear unidentified payments and account payments assigned
• Initiate collections follow up as per established thresholds
• Adjust entries for payments / invoices as requested through AR forms
• Maintain the Receivable information in the system
• Support BUs for “on-account receipts” and “unallocated receipts”: ensure the automatic reconciliation with late remittance advice is perfomed correctly, manually reverse receipts on demand of the BU’s
• Identify issues, resolve or escalate them
• Customer information maintenance
• Identify areas of improvement
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
• Associates or BSBA degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration (Must be fluent in Spanish and English )
• Zero to three years experience in accounting
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Knowledge, insight and experience in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
• Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
• Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with the organizational goals.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.