Greenlee Textron IncApply Job
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Responsibilities include completing accounting activities related to accounts payable. Responsibilities include processing large volumes of accounting transactions related to accounts payable in a timely manner, following Standard Accounting Policies and Procedures and ensuring that Shared Services Customers are responded to in an accurate manner.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of a high volume of accounting transactions in a timely manner. Transactions will be grouped by specialization and will fall into the area of Purchase Order / Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Report processing.
• Input AP related JE’s
• Identify and attempt to manage and where possible resolve customer issues as they arise in a timely and efficient manner with an on-going emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
• Expected to elevate to their AP Team Lead any issues that they cannot resolve and will be expected to work as needed with the Team Lead to resolve the issue.
• Expected to actively pursue process improvements and will be expected to work with their Team Lead and the Continuous Improvement Lead on a regular basis to identify process improvements and to ensure that the improvements are incorporated into their work routine.
• Associates or BSBA degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
• One to two years experience in accounting
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Knowledge, insight and experience in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
• Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
• Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with the organizational goals.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.
• Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
• Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
• Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives