Greenlee Textron IncApply Job
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Responsible for completing accounting activities related to the general ledger. Responsibilities include completing and processing large numbers of journal entries, performing account reconciliations and maintaining fixed assets. Accountants are responsible for following Standard Accounting Policies & Procedures and ensuring that Shared Services Customers are responded to in an accurate manner.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet control accounts and work towards resolution of open items
• Ensure targets are met according to the SLA guidelines/fixed assets record maintenance
• Update fixed asset details within the system and resolve customer queries
• Identify potential areas for process improvements and highlight to Supervisors
• Provide relevant process reports on a daily basis
• Prepare statutory reports
• Help Supervisors carry out quality audits to identify the weak areas in reconciliation and journal process and answer outstanding cases
• Identify areas of improvement
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
• Associates or BSBA degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration (Must be fluent in Spanish and English )
• Three to four years experience in accounting
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Knowledge, insight and experience in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
• Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
• Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with the organizational goals.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.
• Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm