Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Stantec Dubai is looking to hire an Electrical Inspector to support in the Construction Supervision of a recently awarded Medical Center in Dubai.
The project is divided into two phases: Phase 1 includes a 160 bed acute care community hospital with specialty services for specific market segment. Phase 2 includes the completion of the hospital building with the extension of one tower and the construction of a University campus. Including the development of centers of excellence in specific areas focusing on super specialties and major surgeries.
The Electrical Inspector will be accountable for:
• Inspecting site conditions prior to start of construction activities. Verifying the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works. Checking for obstructions. Photograph and document the condition of existing property that might be damaged by the work. Making sure all existing structures, property, utilities and landscaping are properly protected.
• Reviewing materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings.
• Checking that materials delivered to site are properly stored and report discrepancies.
• Inspecting the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
• Preparing daily logs and reports. Maintain records of inspections made, tests performed, work executed, etc. Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
• Observing site safety practices and the progress of the work. Reporting any concerns.
• Assisting with the inspection of completed works. Helping prepare punch lists. Monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the works.
• Perform all other duties given by direct manager.
Electrical Inspector (Healthcare)
• Five (5) years experience in a similar or equivalent position and job description.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines: Electrical Engineering.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems and trade practices is required.
• Computer proficiency.
Architecture, Construction, Electrical Engineering