Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Requirements: • Bachelor in Chemical Engineering or extensive industry experience in a similar role.
• At least 2 years of working experience in operations, oleochemical or petrochemical industries.
• Willing to work in shift rotations (Morning shift 7am – 7pm); (Night shift 7pm – 7am)
• Skill: Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Possess own transport and willing to work in Shah Alam.
• Good interpersonal, communication skills and troubleshooting skills
• Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Responsibilities: • Responsible to monitor multiple plants and oversee day to day operation.
• Assist to handle troubleshooting / plant breakdown.
• Communicate plant problems and plant performance with relevant department.
• Work closely with other Engineers to ensure plant operations is in efficient and optimum mode.
• To ensure of safety, reliable and efficient plant operation.