King Fahd University of Petroleum & MineralsApply Job
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Candidates with substantial experience of teaching and research in the field of Electrical Engineering in general, and particularly in the following fields of specializations are strongly encouraged to apply. Relevant industrial experience is highly desirable.
1. Digital Systems Electronics
2. Power Systems and Control
The department has strong collaborative research and educational programs in communications, signal processing, power systems, automatic control, and electronics. It has excellent infrastructure facilities to support advanced research activities. The department faculty has also access to major research facilities provided by the University Research Institute.
Candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate course, advising and mentoring of students, supervision of MS and PhD thesis / dissertation and develop funded research program appropriate to his field of specialization. The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality education and student interaction.
• Two-year renewable contract.
• Competitive tax-free salaries based on qualifications and experience.
• Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
• Air ticket/s to Dammam upon appointment; annual repatriation air ticket/s for up to four persons.
• Contribution towards local tuition fees for school-age dependent children; local transportation allowance.
• Two months’ paid summer leave.
• Free health care at KFUPM Clinic.
• End-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
• The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach
Applicants must have an earned Ph.D. from reputable institution, strong record of published research, experience in supervising research of graduate students, relevant teaching experience at the university level and have teaching and/or industrial experience in the respective areas.
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions for the Academic Year starting in September 2020 at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, .
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.