Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Education : Masters Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Responsibilities : Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Description : 1.Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
2. Confirms system''s and components'' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
3. Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
4. Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
5. Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
6. Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
8. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
9. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer''s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
10. Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
11. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.