Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
- Monitor the market trends, consumer insight, and competition analysis to understand the market requirements.
- Analyze the market to position the products for the needs.
- Maintain a trusting and long-lasting strategic relationship with existing accounts to identify and optimize business opportunities.
- Manage the subordinates and set the goal.
- Actively develop new key accounts and prospects.
- Manage customer complain, troubleshoot, and provide solutions.
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- 31 to 38 years old
- 5 years’ experience as Sales Chemical Assistant Manager
- Must have a corporate management mindset as well as sales mindset
- English skills must be at the business level.
- Great Leadership
- From Japanese trading company