Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health , Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment. The Group offers innovative solutions based on continuously enhanced technologies. Since the inception of the Gases Entity in 1996, Air Liquide India has steadily grown its business and increased its geographical footprint to become a key industrial gas player in the country. Air Liquide India caters to an expanding merchant market network to which it supplies Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Hydrogen, Helium and other specialty gases.
With more than 500 employees, we have been recognized for high level of expertise in manufacturing and distribution of gases, equipments, related services and packaged solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
Missions and Responsibilities
● Review of client ITB and provide clarifications / deviations for such proposals, Prepare of estimates wrt Cost, Man-hours
● Responsible for execution of Discipline Specific tasks as described in the discipline specific WBS for the project
● Supporting the Planning and Schedule Control Engineer in preparing target time schedules, Managing the discipline’s schedule and progress, Managing the discipline’s budget regarding man-hours and material cost
● Anticipation and Identification of risks and opportunities and recommend mitigations
● Communication and proactive coordination with other disciplines regarding the scope of work and considering the work flowReporting to and coordination with the Engineering Manager on matters regarding schedule, budget, productivity, priorities, technical solutions, and other factors affecting the work
Competencies and Profile
● Technical strength in design of Electrical Diagrams, Substation and Switchgear Arrangement Engineering, Lighting System, Grounding & Lightning Protection, Electrical Heat Tracing System, Cathodic Protection, Distribution panels ,Bus Ducts,- Switchgears, Transformers, Motors (LV, MV), Generators and Backup Systems ( UPS, DC unit)
● Technical Strength in Various Electrical Calculations such as Power Balance, Cable Sizing, Earthing Calculations, Lighting Calculations, Lightning Protection Calculations using various tools such as excel based & ETAP, DIALUX etc.
● Technical Strength in Layout engineering - Hazardous Area Layouts, Cable Routing (above & underground), Conduit & Tray Sizing, Earthing/Grounding Layouts, Lighting Layouts & Circuiting, Lightning Protection Layouts
● Experience in working & Co-ordinating with International Vendors
● Experience in working on Large Machines 5 MW and above Induction, Synchronous Motors & Turbines
● Experience in Inspections of Various Electrical Items ex Motors, Switchgears, UPS, DC systems etc.
● Familiar with International Standards like NFPA, NEC, IEEE, ANSI, IEC, IS
● Ability to identify cost optimization.
● Experience in tools such as ETAP, DIALux, SP3D, Smart Plant Review, Auto-CAD
● Exhibit excellent communication skills.