Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Required Qualifications –
– Male/Female, Thai nationality
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university,
….Master’s Degree a plus
– Minimum 8 years of experience, mainly in the field of power plants or natural gas
….(simple and combined cycle), and cogeneration facilities.
– Experience working with power plant conceptual design and layouts.
– Able to work effectively as a member of an intercultural and interdisciplinary
….team or independently as required.
– Fluent in English for both speaking and writing.
– Hard working, good attitude and willing to learn new things.
– Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
– Computer literacy in MS Office and have knowledge of management and engineering software such as
….AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, SCADA, DCS, PLC etc. a plus.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities –
– Coordinate with Engineering Manager, Assistant of CTO and other related parties.
– Perform engineering duties in planning and overseeing of electrical works for construction project sites.
– Coordinate and supervise the electrical work at project sites.
– Assist site manager for the schedule planning, progress of work, etc.
– Work closely with a team of electrical engineer to ensure supervision and
….monitoring of all electrical and equipment works for power plants.
– Assign the duties and supervise a team of field engineer’s and inspectors on a daily basis.
– Perform technical feasibility studies and due diligence reports.
– Review technical specifications for foundation design for Major Equipment.
– Review drawings.
– Participate in EPC contract negotiations.
– Perform man-hour estimations and assist in proposal work.
– Coordinate with headquarters office and contractors for engineering tasks.
– Maintain Electrical, Mechanical and Utility system.
– Maintain and review Prevention Maintenance plans and Procedures for operations.
– Manage machine history and spare parts management.
– Coordinate with the Maintenance & Operation Manager and other related parties.
– Participate in the development of the power plant maintenance schedules.
– Participate in the budget preparation.
– Participate and review the power plant spares and tools ordering and maintenance.
– Take responsibility for quality control of all work.
– Coordinate with other departments and groups to ensure smooth teamwork.
– Forward recommendations for the improvement of electrical procedures
….to Engineering Manager, Assistant of CTO.
– Take part actively in the power plant overhauls and maintenance activities.
– Take responsibility for day-to-day monitoring and data analysis, including day-to-day
….maintenance of the power plant.
– Analyze breakdowns and implement systems to avoid repetition of similar? breakdown.
– Ensure trouble free operation of electrical equipments and systems.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.