EXPATS DIRECT LIMITEDApply Job
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Project Operation Coordinator
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Ten (10) years' experience with Hydraulic Workover activities.
- IWCF Certificate in Drilling and Well Intervention - Snubbing Operations - Supervisor Level 4 .
- Local Malaysians preferred.
* Site supervisor
* Manage and expedite the work execution,
* Make logistics call for CONTRACTOR'S Equipment and personnel
* Liaise with client's third-party contractors during operation,
* Liaise with client's Well Site Supervisor (WSV) regarding QHSE and QAQC of operation.
* Lead, champion and monitors safety program and policies project wise.
* Reviews and verifies the completeness of all documentation to ensure compliance standards are met in design and permit requirements.
* Partners with health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ) to implement and adhere to the safety and health requirements that ensure compliance with regulations.
* Coordinate and perform reporting activities that monitor, track and detail site activities and areas of importance such as cost overruns, deviations in planning, permissions and schedule/timeline.
* Monitors progress of site activities, evaluating tasks to eliminate waste to meet critical points on the schedule/timeline; recommends corrective actions to ensure the project remains within the critical path.
* Manage and maintain relations at the site level with contractor, keeping the project manager informed.
* Interfaces with other project team members for the management of the delivery plan, in order to match the supply/material arrival on site with activity progress.
* Manages the contractors at site for Workover/ P&A activities ensuring they meet the project requirements.
About the Employer:
The Company is involved in the provision of engineering equipment packages, equipment maintenance services and spares to the oil and gas and related industries in Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region. The Company is involved in both the upstream and downstream markets within the oil industry. It participates in various stages of the life cycle of the Production Sharing Contracts, including exploration, production, development, maintenance and abandonment. The Company, through its subsidiary, is engaged in the design, engineering, training, installation and commissioning for plant automation and safety system, flow metering solutions, control valves, field instrumentations, control solutions for turbines and compressors, and after sales activities for onshore and offshore services.