Reporting to the Manager, Competency & Learning, the LMS Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and support of the client’s Success Factors LMS, 3rd Party external contractor LMS, and personnel training data and processes. This includes collaboration with Site Training Administrators, Information Services (IS) and Applications Support groups, as well as vendors to leverage the LMS effectively and efficiently to support learning activities across the organization. The role requires in depth understanding of components, features, and functions of the Success Factors LMS and other SF HR modules.
About this role
- Managing master data for Success Factors LMS (define and support master data build, manage personnel data related to training, and test and publish online training (WBTs));
- Troubleshooting issues and working with IS / Application Support teams and other stakeholders to resolve technical, system and master data related issues;
- Managing business processes between LMS and site level training activities;
- Supporting site level LMS Training Administrators and end users, including master data build activities and training delivery for system functionality;
- Liaising with 3rd party online training developers and internal business stakeholders;
- Participating in testing activities related to configuration changes and regular system upgrades;
- Receiving and responding to LMS related queries via the HR Infoline;
- Supporting a 3rd party vendor LMS (FiLMS) used to manage external contractor training;
- Generating and distributing reports as required.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, BusinessAdministration, Learning and Development, or related field of study;
- 1 -2 years’ experience with Success Factors LMSand HR modules;
- Experience designing custom reports andtroubleshooting with Success Factors;
- Previous experience with testing activitiesrelated to configuration changes and regular system upgrades;
- Intermediate working knowledge of MicrosoftOffice – especially Excel;
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Oil and Gasindustry;
- Experience with virtual learning environments would be an asset (e.g. Adobe Connect);
- Experience with Authoring tools would be anasset (e.g. Captivate, Story line, etc.).