PetroEdge is the leading Oil & Gas training specialist in the Asia Pacific region. Since inception in 2007, we have provided targeted and in-depth training courses to develop the competency and capabilities of engineers, geoscientists, technicians and related professionals in leading National & International Oil Companies across the region. In our commitment to create sustainable skills development, we facilitate cost-effective skills transfer opportunities through world-class training courses with leading experts. We boast an unrivalled teaching faculty. All of our partners and trainers have extensive management and technology experience coupled with a track record in delivering high quality courses to professionals in leading oil majors globally.
We deliver our learning content through webinars, e-learning and face to face classroom teaching. We annually execute over 300 courses and cover various disciplines from engineering, science, strategy to management.
To learn more about us, visit http://www.petroedgeasia.net.
We are currently recruiting Business Development Manager (based in KL).
Expected roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the following market : Malaysia
- Developing strategic key accounts, whilst winning new and important business for the Company
- Generating and running client visits with confidence, being proactive in selling and preparing sales proposals
- Following-up with clients who have challenges in candidate sourcing and troubleshooting with them with suitable recommendations and activities
- Identifying trends and market information, and utilising it to make balanced business choices to improve individual and team performance
- Ensuring sales productivity levels are sustained so that targets are achieved on a monthly to quarterly basis. Sales Productivity includes co calling, maintaining CRM activities, meetings and hitting the desired target on a quarterly basis
- Looking into developing new advertising revenue channels for the company
- Selling the company Workshops targeting the same audience
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in telesales and business development for training programmes
- Experience of selling training or E learning solution will be a plus
- Ability to travel extensively for client meetings and presentations across region
- Account management experience and ability to also develop new client relationships through phone calls/face to face
- Strong writing skills and able to communicate persuasively with senior management face to face.
- Resourceful, independent and skilled at generating highly targeted opportunities
- Ambitious and committed in achieving success in a career in business development
- Prior experience in selling in the media, education and hospitality sectors will be an added advantage
- Good understanding or a keen interest in current affairs related to the energy industry
- Diploma or Degree in any field
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.