PetrominWork is a recruitment facilitator for both companies and candidates in the resources Industry. PetrominWork is about People and Human Resources, as we strive to connect the right professionals to the right company. PetrominWork's expertise in this area extends throughout Asia Pacific and beyond. Be assured by our comprehensive database of organizations, jobs and professionals in the following industries: • Oil & Gas • Mining & Mineral • Energy & Resources • Petrochemicals & Chemicals
Project Contracts Manager will work closely with the Project Controls Manager and will assist Project Director in the following tasks:
- Manage all contracts and commercial aspects of the project, in liaison with the Project Director/Manager.
- Prepare all contractual and commercial correspondences to the highest industry standards to ensure all rightful commercial entitlements are secured.
- Take the lead in developing overall strategy and thereafter develop, manage and negotiate all Project Change/Variation Proposals with the client, including any disputes or claims. This includes working closely with Project Controls team and assisting with evaluation of cost and schedule impacts.
- Develop and implement all relevant project management contractual and commercial procedures.
- Ensure appropriate contract records are maintained.
- Primary Project Liaison with Legal and Insurance to provide guidance to Project Director/Manager and Team for any associated issues.
- Assist Project Director/Manager and Project Controls Manager in the management of the Project Risk Register.
- Perform all contract and commercial management functions for Project Director/Manager.
- Ensures that project monthly reports reflect an accurate position on all contract and commercial issues.
- Manage all contractual and commercial aspects of Project Close-out.
Location: Taipei, Taiwan with occasional traveling to Qingdao, China and the Gulf Coast South of Houston, USA.
- Project: MEG (Mono Ethylene Glycol) Plant
- Project Team based in Taiwan
- Language skills: Taiwanese or Mandarin; ability to read and write Mandarin is highly preferred
- Duration: Project duration is 2 years with a potential of permanent employment
- Extensive experience in very large and complex offshore or subsea projects
- Willing to undertake ad-hoc contractual and commercial assignments and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of procedures, guidelines and standard contract terms.
- Provide contract management training for all project personnel
- Foster an environment of teamwork to maintain high group morale and cooperation.
- Excellent Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Suitable college or university degree. Further professional qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated career progression in owner/contractor organizations having supported contract management in the development and execution of large scale offshore / subsea projects.
- Specific experience of SURF projects would be an advantage.