PETRONNIC SDN BHDQuick Apply! Apply with Linkedin Apply with Facebook
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
Provide technical and operations support for drilling and completion fluids selection, design, and management for drilling and completion operations. Provide technical and operations support for solids control and waste management for drilling and completions operations. Serves as a technical resource to perform audits of vendor processes and facilities.
• Oversee accurate and save additions of material to the fluid system
• Ensure material is properly marked and material data sheets for each product are maintained and readily available
• Ensure all fluid solids control equipment is working properly and set for optimal conditions for the operations in progress
• Forecast future fluid materials needs and equipment spare needs to ensure adequate inventory exists and provide lists of additional quantities if needed
• Ensure inventory management for materials, equipment spares and tank utilization are provided daily to the Company’s location supervisor representative
• Ensure available storage space is effectively used to meet the requirements for the well and to optimize fluid inventory / costs
• Ensure daily that a thorough and accurate fluid report and recommended actions are provided to he Company’s location supervisor representative
• Cementing Tasks: Work with Drilling Engineers in planning for future drill wells (writing cementing programs) and performing surveillance on active operations
• Steward overall performance of the cementing vendor
• Trouble shoot cementing operation. Track and close out non-conformance reports.
• Steward lab testing of cement slurries.
• B.S. degree in engineering or related technical field is preferred
• A minimum of 20 years industry experience in fluids, solids control and waste management
• A minimum of 20 years diversified international experience for international assignments
• A minimum of 10 years of industry experience requirements must be in deep water drilling operations (1000m) if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
• Experience in water based and non-aqueous drilling fluids; experience with various completion fluids
• Experience with solids control equipment and waste management
• Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
• Proficient computer skills and experience with
• Read, write and speak fluent English