Contractual and Binding Agreement
- The NrgEdge Website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms & Conditions (referred to as Terms). These Terms form a binding agreement between you and NrgEdge. By accessing or using the NrgEdge Website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms you agree to use the NrgEdge Website at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with NrgEdge , these Terms will take precedent.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the NrgEdge Website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the NrgEdge Website. The changes will apply to the use of the NrgEdge Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the NrgEdge Website. If you continue to use the NrgEdge Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the NrgEdge Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the NrgEdge Website.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the NrgEdge Website.
- “Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a NrgEdge Website to post a job or utilizing the NrgEdge services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the NrgEdge Services.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the NrgEdge Website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a NrgEdge Website to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Company Profiles” means profile created by Employers.
- “NrgEdge” means NrgEdge Pte Ltd or the company operating the NrgEdge Website for the country in which you live or in which business is headquartered.
- “NrgEdge Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the NrgEdge Website.
- “NrgEdge Database” or “NrgEdge Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on NrgEdge Websites and/or all candidates and/or employers’ information registered with NrgEdge .
- “NrgEdge Profile” or “NrgEdge Profiles” means the profile created by Candidates that may include personal information, resume and photo.
- “NrgEdge Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates NrgEdge Profiles and resume created and/or uploaded into NrgEdge databases.
- “NrgEdge Services” means any services provided by NrgEdge or its agents including:-
- the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating NrgEdge Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on NrgEdge Website.
- “NrgEdge Website” means any website under NrgEdge’s control - http://www.nrgedge.net or NrgEdge Mobile Applications available in Google Android and Apple IOS.
- “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the NrgEdge Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the NrgEdge Website and/or NrgEdge Services.
- “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through NrgEdge Website.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
- To register on the NrgEdge Website you must be 16 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the NrgEdge Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
- If NrgEdge has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the NrgEdge website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the NrgEdge website:
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- you shall fully indemnify NrgEdge should NrgEdge suffer any loss or damage.
- a.NrgEdge Website, NrgEdge Content, and all right, title and interest in and to NrgEdge Website and NrgEdge Content are the exclusive property of NrgEdge or its licensors.
- NrgEdge Website and NrgEdge Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights
- You may retrieve and display NrgEdge Content of the NrgEdge Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or NrgEdge Content on the NrgEdge Website without written permission from NrgEdge .
Availability of the NrgEdge Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the NrgEdge Website will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the NrgEdge Website will be fault-free, error-free, or that NrgEdge Website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the NrgEdge Website you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the NrgEdge Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
Your use of the NrgEdge Website
- NrgEdge hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use NrgEdge Website only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the NrgEdge Website for any of the following purposes:-
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the NrgEdge Content or information available from any NrgEdge Website, including expired job postings;
- reproducing any of the NrgEdge Content for general use;
- link to any NrgEdge Content or information available from any NrgEdge Website;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the NrgEdge Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any NrgEdge Website.
Your use of the NrgEdge Services
- a.The NrgEdge Services may be used only by:
- individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
- Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
- Your use of the NrgEdge Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with NrgEdge. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with NrgEdge, these Terms will prevail.
- All Users agree to not:-
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any NrgEdge Website;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any NrgEdge Website;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the NrgEdge Content or information available from any NrgEdge Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- post any profile, resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any NrgEdge Website;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any NrgEdge Website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any NrgEdge Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
- use the NrgEdge Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, profile, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by NrgEdge ’s discretion; or
- post any profile or resume which is not a genuine profile or resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
- Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. NrgEdge will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional Terms applicable to Employers
- NrgEdge hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use NrgEdge Website for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of NrgEdge Content or materials on NrgEdge Website solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
- NrgEdge also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use NrgEdge Services for your internal use only.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Company Profiles and passwords, as applicable.
- You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your NrgEdge Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you.
- You agree to immediately notify NrgEdge of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Company Profiles or passwords.
- Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with NrgEdge Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on NrgEdge Website. NrgEdge is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any NrgEdge Website and NrgEdge shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any NrgEdge Website.
Employer Materials may not contain:-
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
- advertise home-based and/or internet-based employment. (e.g. work at home jobs, part time jobs, freelance typist or job/business offers with similar operating mechanism);
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- NrgEdge does not encourage any Employer Materials on NrgEdge Website that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
- NrgEdge does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- NrgEdge is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on NrgEdge Website, but NrgEdge may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
- NrgEdge reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or content from any NrgEdge Website, which in the reasonable exercise of NrgEdge’s discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that NrgEdge believes is not in the best interest of NrgEdge .
- Reposting of the same position is allowed 14 days after the job posting date to minimize resending to same users in a short time period and duplication of job advertisements on NrgEdge Websites.
- If any time during your use of the NrgEdge Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to NrgEdge or otherwise misled NrgEdge in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, NrgEdge may terminate your use of the NrgEdge Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from NrgEdge, including saved NrgEdge Profiles and resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from NrgEdge Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through NrgEdge’s web servers.
Additional Terms applicable to Candidates
- NrgEdge hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use NrgEdge Website only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the NrgEdge Content or material on NrgEdge Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you register with any NrgEdge Website, you will be asked to create an account and provide NrgEdge with certain information including a valid email address.
- Any NrgEdge Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The NrgEdge Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any NrgEdge Profile and resume or material contained therein placed by you on the NrgEdge Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- NrgEdge reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by NrgEdge or by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your NrgEdge Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your NrgEdge account or your NrgEdge Account is terminated, all your account information from NrgEdge, including NrgEdge Profile, resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from NrgEdge Databases and will be removed from any public area of the NrgEdge Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through NrgEdge’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- NrgEdge reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
User Content and submissions
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your NrgEdge Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in NrgEdge Databases and/or NrgEdge Resume Databases.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through NrgEdge Website, you grant NrgEdge , subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through NrgEdge Website. NrgEdge will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from NrgEdge Website. NrgEdge reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- If you post User Content in any public area of any NrgEdge Website, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- NrgEdge may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any NrgEdge Website. NrgEdge reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the NrgEdge Website and/or use of NrgEdge Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. NrgEdge may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for NrgEdge, damage NrgEdge’s brand or public image, or cause NrgEdge to lose Users.
- NrgEdge does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does NrgEdge endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Payment of fees
- All amounts owed to NrgEdge must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- NrgEdge may charge interest at 8% per annum on any late payment.
- Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
NrgEdge ’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the NrgEdge Website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the NrgEdge Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Term and Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any NrgEdge Website.
- NrgEdge reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the NrgEdge Website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the NrgEdge Website and/or any other services provided to you by NrgEdge, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if NrgEdge is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a NrgEdge Website registration.
- Even after you are no longer a User of the NrgEdge Website, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- NrgEdge Website and NrgEdge Services act as, among other things, venues for:-
- Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates;
- candidates to post NrgEdge Profiles and resumes and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
- Advertisers to post their advertisements.
- NrgEdge does not screen or censor the listings, including NrgEdge Profiles offered. NrgEdge is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, NrgEdge is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or NrgEdge or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and NrgEdge makes no representations about any jobs, NrgEdge Profiles, resumes or User Content on the NrgEdge Website.
- NrgEdge reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to NrgEdge Profiles, Company Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the NrgEdge Website from time to time. When NrgEdge exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The NrgEdge Website also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while NrgEdge tries to ensure that material included on the NrgEdge Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If NrgEdge is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the NrgEdge Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the NrgEdge Website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the NrgEdge Website.
- NrgEdge Website and NrgEdge Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. NrgEdge makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any NrgEdge Website or the NrgEdge Content. The use of all NrgEdge Website and the NrgEdge Content is at your own risk.
- Nothing on NrgEdge Website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the NrgEdge Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The aggregate liability by NrgEdge to you for all claims arising from your use of NrgEdge Website and/or NrgEdge Services shall be limited to the amount of the existing package fee subscribed to and paid by you and operative at that time, or in the event you are a Candidate, shall be limited to SGD100.
- NrgEdge shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of NrgEdge Services or for NrgEdge Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through NrgEdge Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not NrgEdge’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through NrgEdge Website and/or NrgEdge Services.
Third Party Website
- As a convenience to customers, the NrgEdge Website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. NrgEdge is not responsible for content on any site outside the NrgEdge Website.
Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
- Part of the NrgEdge Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the NrgEdge Website complies with relevant laws and codes.
- NrgEdge reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, in NrgEdge sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the NrgEdge Website.
- NrgEdge will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NrgEdge , and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to any NrgEdge Website;
- Your use of any NrgEdge Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
- NrgEdge shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Any refund of payment made to NrgEdge shall be at the sole discretion of NrgEdge.
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Singapore.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Singapore.
- We make no promise that materials on the NrgEdge Website are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the NrgEdge Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this NrgEdge Website from your location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and NrgEdge chooses to ignore this, NrgEdge will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- NrgEdge shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If any of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- The NrgEdge Website is owned and operated by NrgEdge Pte Ltd.
- If you have any queries please contact us as per below.
- Notices to NrgEdge should be sent to the address listed on NrgEdge Website.
- We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as NrgEdge reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.