World Of ControlsQuick Apply! Apply with Linkedin Apply with Facebook
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
WORLD OF CONTROLS supports users of GE SPEEDTRONIC, GE EXCITATION, GE LCI, BENTLY NEVADA, WESTINGHOUSE, WOODWARD, ROLLS ENTRONIC, ABB and many.
WOC supplies Unused as well as Rebuilt parts and assures genuine OEM products.
In house test and repair facility run by engineers with loads of experience is one of the USPs of WOC.
WOC does not limit themselves to the supply of circuit boards but also offers an array of services like Test & Repair of circuit boards/ parts, troubleshooting of control systems/DCS, Dos Support, HMI Upgrade / Backup as well as training in the field of controls.
Essential Job Duties and Functions:
· Responsible for overall customer base growth, sales and regional account profitability.
· Maintains and interacts with economic and technical buyers in addition to key management
· Conducts routine customer calls and visits specific to:
o Increasing sales on all WOC products & services
o Carryout customer fact-find to fully understand current equipment, status and future plans.
o Assess competitive positioning
o Documents findings within sales management tool
· Work closely with supply chain operations & customer service to assure availability and delivery of service standards
· Monitor accounts receivable and address situation if outside agreed upon terms
· Achieve a good technical knowledge of the relevant engines and related parts to enable discussions with technical buyers
· Promote and sell supply chain programs into the large end-user and repair facility channels as appropriate
· Represent the company at industry events and business meetings.
· Promote positive relationships with customers, vendors and competitors.
· Pro-actively create and execute business development action plans and strategies
· Present informative and detailed reports on assigned customer base / region.
· Must be willing to travel 50 % of the time.
· Ability to work in a high-performance environment where tasks and results are measured
· Strong communication skills over the phone and in face-to-face meetings
· Demonstrated selling experience in the Power Generation industry, preferably with equipment and/or parts
· High level of motivation, energy and work ethic
· Demonstrated experience in developing and rapidly growing accounts
· Detail in communicating with customers and co-workers
· Team player. Ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents. Willingness and ability to support multiple teams and be flexible as priorities shift
· Ability to work independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment
· Experience with sales management software tools.
· Experience in a distribution businesses, preferably replacement parts and field services