Worldwide Recruitment Solutions Pte LtdJob is closed
Are you currently looking for new career opportunities ?
Sign Up and apply for jobs on NrgEdge today!
‘Worldwide Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (WRS) is a multi-award winning global workforce solutions provider to the Oil & Gas, Marine, Construction, Mining, Power, Chemicals, Trading and Manufacturing industries. All our consultants specialised in industry of different geographical location in finding pool of talents both local and expatriate.
WRS is built on maritocracy and driven by success.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
At WRS, we provide the full range of recruitment services to meet your requirements in the recruitment industry. Offering a true partnership with our clients, WRS build bespoke solutions based on their individual needs, meaning they receive the support that works for them.
Whether it’s a one-off permanent placement for a remote mine site, or delivering a fully staffed Managed Service project for a number of cross-continental offshore vessels, WRS can find the right fit to help your business achieve its goals.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR CAREER?
Whether you’re a junior manager looking for the next step in your career, a long-term contractor looking to find your next position, or a senior professional seeking discrete help to move ahead, our specialist teams may be able to help you to secure your next position.
• Taking the conceptual design through to implementation and handover;
• Progressing all elements of design in-line with the Design Checklist;
• Production of tender specifications and ensuring these align with contractual obligations;
• Mentoring of Mechanical Designers with the intent of securing properly trained personnel for the continual expansion of the company;
• Ensuring the System Supervisor is provided with the current shop and space management drawings, specifications, approved technical submittals and all approved changes in scope;
• Ensuring the System Supervisor is fully briefed on the awarded scope of work, the tender technical documents and all contractual revisions to tender documentation;
• Evaluating technical submittals for specification and client requirement compliance;
• Approving Test Packs at each step of construction through to completion;
• Forwarding testing and commission passing criteria to the System Supervisor;
• Evaluating progress claims against work complete;
• Evaluating contractor variation quantity claimed is accurate.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum working experience of 10 years and above
Experience in electrical construction.
Experience in microelectronics, semi-conductor and construction projects.
Knowledge of construction planning, scheduling and construction administration activities
Preference will be given to immediate starters